Civic Club Dedication of Market Street Entrance

Title

Civic Club Dedication of Market Street Entrance

Subject

Civic Club

Description

This is the cover of the April 20, 1906 program for the dedication ceremony of the new Market Street entrance. This entrance was provided by the Civil Club and included two of the old capitol's columns.

Creator

Kelly Henderson

Source

MG 696, Box 3

Publisher

Messiah College Department of History

Date

05/01/2014

Contributor

Dauphin County Historical Society

Rights

Messiah College Department of History

Format

JPEG 1.5 MB

Language

en

Type

Document

Coverage

1906
Harrisburg

Original Format

Program